The village of Bata is located in the branches of the eastern Stara Planina. It is located 20 km. northwest of the Black Sea, 23 km. west of Pomorie, 35 km. north of Bourgas and 22 km. east of the town of Aytos.
A few kilometers southwest of the village is the beginning of the historic river Aheloy.
The soil composition of the areas around the village is chernozem and sandy-clay. In the past the village was surrounded by forests. Today, only a small part of them remain in the villages of Stratsin and Kosovets.
In the village of Bata is the church “Holy Trinity”, which was built and operated since 1909. In the country side of the village were found traces of a Thracian settlement (in the area “Bey Kyoi”, between the villages of Bata and Poroy).
Remains of the Kaleto fortress and a chapel can be seen in the Karabair and Kavadere areas. They can only be reached by dirt road.
In the village of Bata there are various restaurants and entertainment, which offer a rich entertainment folklore program and authentic Bulgarian cuisine.